Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bryton's First Day @ Teri's

Bryton is on Christmas break, and yesterday he got to go to Avery's babysitter's house for awhile w/ his sister. He was very excited about this, and told me yesterday morning that he was going to help with the "little kids." When we arrived, Teri welcomed him and asked him if he was ready to play. He said, "sure!" and he soon spotted her Christmas village she has set up. Bryton LOVES Christmas villages, and hers has a train in it...so as I was leaving he could barely break away to give me a hug. Avery, on the other hand, was off and running to the toy room w/ a "bye Mom!" as she went (but this I am used to by now!)
When I returned to get them, Bryton was grinning from ear to ear. On our way home...

"I liked my first day at Teri's, Mom."
"Great!" Did you help w/ the little kids?" (Jess)
"Well, there weren't lots of little kids there. So, I got to play all day w/ Libby (Teri's 5 yr. old daughter)!"

Hmmmm...my responsible son :) Guess he really did thing there were going to be lots of little kids there, and he'd have to help Teri out! I tried to tell him she doesn't have lots of kids at her house before we went yesterday morning. However, Bryton tends to have to see things for himself. Teri reported to me that Bryton ate like a horse at lunch time...she was truly puzzled as to where he put it all :)

No comments: