Saturday, May 2, 2009

Funny Stuff

Our kids make us laugh :)
Bryton has started doing this "opera-like- singing" gig...after church last Sunday, he broke out into a little diddy, randomly. The funny thing is, he's got a really good soprano voice! Hopefully its awhile 'til that changes, but for now, it makes us all laugh 'cuz he does it as a joke, at the oddest times.
Avery picks up on every little thing she hears, conversation wise. I used to have the reputation "ears" when I was younger, and she is most definitely following in my footsteps. The other morning, she was playing in her little kitchen, making breakfast...and her conversation revolved around the word "manager" :) I think she said it about 20 times, over the course of 5 minutes! And last night she was talking to her dad, asking him while he was waxing his truck "well, what do you really know about that?! "do you really know about what you are doing?" (in this sassy little voice, with her hand on her hip, and her hip cocked.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have had the pleasure of hearing his opera voice :) He decided to sing out when we were eating at the Rainforest Cafe in Chicago. It was quite a shock! I'm glad there is already a lot of noise in that restaurant!! He does have very high pitch. I'd love to hear him sing a whole song on a high note.