We have returned home, and the Christmas season is officially over for us. Seems like its lasted quite awhile, with everything going on. I love Christmas, though, so I don't mind a bit :) Decorations are still up (which I'm in no hurry to get down)...but I suppose they will come down this week :( I always feel like the house looks bare when they come down, and then I get an itch to re-do something in the house. In this house, there is plenty that can be re-done at this point, so we'll see what the next few months bring I guess!
2 comments:
there's no place like home....glad you made it back safe and sound! love ya Jess! :)
I know what you and Brian can work on next...bathroom lighting! jj Hard to put on make up in your bathroom, but then my eyes ain't what they used to be:) I'm glad you made it home safe. Hope you had a nice time. Bet it felt like a heat wave and then coming home would be a real shocker.
Post a Comment