Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bringing it Back

This Week's Favorites :)

Brach's Milk Maid Caramels - these should be a food group.

http://www.bioelements.com/ - my skin is fussy; however, it likes this skincare line.

The Dollar General - I don't know what I'd do without the convenience of this right here in town!

http://lulusgalena.com/ - I found the cutest dress at Lulu's this past weekend, and a pair of shoes that I'm now kicking myself for not getting (which "Lulu" herself told me I'd do :)

http://honestjohnsgalena.com/ - And another cute dress at Honest John's Emporium! Wow, this place is packed jam full w/ clothes.

http://www.rockywatersvineyard.com/ - I recommend a trip here...their wine tasting sessions are very well done, and the view is awesome.

http://www.massbachridge.com/ - I recommend their wine...mmmmmm :)

3 comments:

Sandy Buske said...

Hi Jess -- I really like your new format. Those wineries look pretty interesting. "Day trip" comes to mind . . . . . take care,

amber said...

I am so happy that you brought back "this week's favorites!" :)

amber said...

oh, I also love Lena's Dollar General! The shopping carts are small and cute!