Saturday, July 31, 2010

This Week's Favorites

Garlic grilled cheese and sliced tomato sandwiches - These are yummy, w/ fresh tomatoes from the garden! Make your grilled cheese sandwich as normal (w/ a little garlic salt sprinkled on the bread), and at the last minute peel apart the bread and stick the tomato in there. enjoy!
Cucumber and onion salad - Another fresh treat from the garden :)
Children's Claritin - Bryton's on this stuff around the clock right now due to his seasonal allergies, and its helping him greatly~
Vaporizers - Another saving grace during the night, for both children, right now.
www.JCrew.com - I love their style of clothes and the fabric they use, and I really miss the discount I got when I worked there at night, when I lived down in Indy!
Blueberries - The super fruit! We eat so much of these that I think we may start sweating blue :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I tried the cheese sandwiches. They were really tasty. Had to cook with a high heat and flip a few times because I forgot and put the tomatoes on before cooking. Didn't want the bread to get soggy. It worked.