Monday, January 23, 2012

This Week's Favorites

Wal-Mart - I have spoken poorly of Wal-Mart in the past, b/c it is such a monopolizing chain; however, the customer service at the one nearest where we live is very good; the produce and deli dept's are fresh; the selection is dependable throughout; and I don't spend an entire paycheck when I go (only about 1/2 of one :). Sunday Football "Tailgates" - Even if it is just our family of 4! Christmas day afternoon/evening we enjoyed a good 'ol tailgate, with family, and had a great time; however, it is also fun to do it, just the 4 of us! We snacked during yesterday's AFC/NFC Championship Games, and these are some of the good recipes I used: http://www.food.com/recipe/curried-crab-asparagus-cheesy-tofu-dip-64386 http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-dip-266810 http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/99/Black_Bean_and_Corn_Salsa19618.shtml SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp - Our kids love this. Avery, especially, since she has learned that her "pet" penguin Cocoa (this is a stuffed animal she received from her Gma and Gpa for Christmas, that is VERY loved :) "eats" Krill.

No comments: