
We have officially entered the "Pre-Teen" years w/ Bryton. How did this happen so quickly?! Whewwww, 11 years ago, on a snowy morning-after-Valentine's Day, Bryton surprised us, a few weeks early....I remember the "what do we do now" feeling, bringing him home, and Brian and I "winging it" from there! And then the feeling, rocking and feeding him, in the middle of the night... in the quiet, dim light of his newly redone nursery...looking into his eyes for a very long time. Thinking that life is so much greater, w/ him in it. That feeling absolutely cannot be beat.
So, in celebration of his 11th Birthday, as his sappy, proud, Mother, this is my chance to brag a bit about our eldest...
His 5th Grade teacher got it exactly right, in an email to us last week,
"I am so proud of how well Bryton is doing and I wanted to tell you what a super example he is to others. He has many reasons to be proud of himself. He remains modest and kind in all that he does."
Yep, he is a pretty darned great kid...here's to you, Buddy, on your 11th Birthday! We celebrated this past weekend, w/ a trip to Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells.







No comments:
Post a Comment