Thursday, April 23, 2026

April 23, 2026

We got a kick out of going through this blog earlier this week - and so I'm thinking it might be a good idea to try and update it again, from time to time... Today is a big day for our family. Bryton, you took off on your deployment. I'm extra thankful for the time we got to spend with you and Reese - our entire family together! - over Easter. The hugs we were anxious to give and the cheek kisses were given a plenty as you well know :) We soaked up time just being in each others presence - sometimes not doing much of anything - and it was pretty perfect. While you are deployed, I am committed to being your strong Mom, trusting in the Lord, and knowing that God will protect you while you are doing your job over there. I will say extra prayers, especially to St. Michael the Archangel, for your protection. I will look up at the stars each night w/ a "Night Bud" message for you in my heart - (even though you'll be in a different time zone :) I love you to the Moon and Back, Bryton Victor. xoxoxo ~ Mom

No comments: