* Lots of bundling up...hats, gloves, puffy coats...and soon snowpants for the kiddo's.
* Hot Chocolate (w/ marshmallow's, of course!)
* Dogs that don't wander far...not even for silly bunny or a squirrel. They know where their bread is buttered, in these cold temps!
* A furnace that seems to run non-stop
* Casseroles and other comfort foods - Our favorite recipes definitely change w/ the seasons
* Longing for our boat and spending warm summer days on the lake
* Waiting inside for the bus to arrive (which usually means our neighbors get a nice "HONK" as their alarm clock :)
* Warming up the truck for awhile before I take the kiddo's anywhere (shhh...don't tell Brian I used the word awhile)
* Earlier bedtimes
* A few of our favorite holidays, and spending time w/ friends and family far and near
2 comments:
All that stuff....and cold mornings and afternoons in the deerstand for Dad, while Mom warms up the truck for 'awhile'...
-Brian
Yup on all that stuff! Even the furnace. The weather has been coooollldd here! I like it though...except the bundling up of the kiddos...that's kinda annoying with car seats!
Post a Comment