Bryton is still my good little eater. He loves "toad in the hole" for breakfast or snack. What is this, you might ask? Its a buttered piece of bread, w/ a hold cut out of the center...and fried w/ and egg in the middle. Bryton is a true carnivore...fix him meat, and he's happy.
Avery is not that great of an eater. She's getting better, though. She gags on stuff she doesn't like the taste or texture of, and she can't stand the smell of cooking eggs or meat (she's been known to gag when she smells this). Its a lot of fun, cooking w/ her in the house! Her favorites continue to be vegetables and noodles. Fix her carbs, and she's a happy girl!
1 comment:
Hi Jess,
I have the smae issues....Hannah is identical to Avery. Broccoli cooking will send her gagging/running!! But along with the carb thing, she loves broccoli with pasta. The egg dish was funny because I make these too. When I was little my grandma made these and called them "Gashouse Eggs" ...no idea why. Evan, like Bryton will still eat anything I put in front of him, and lots of it!!
Missed you all at Cousin Darcys.
Pam
Post a Comment