"Mama, why you sooo... mahd (mad)? You so, so mahd!" (when Avery was up going potty for the 3rd time before bed last night, a.k.a. her new stalling technique :)
"I see a turkey showing all its feathers...I think it see's a girl turkey!" (Bryton, on our way home from Rockford last night. We haven't explained the turkey hunting process to him, but he must be listening!)
"My phone number is a lot of numbers." (Bryton)
"Yeah, its 10 numbers total. Do you know it?" (Brian)
"Yes." (Bryton)
"It's 815.3..." (Brian)
"69.4596!" (Bryton) - (again, Bryton's a listener...'cause we haven't worked w/ him on his phone number, here at home, and they haven't worked on it at school either)
"Big, big chicken! Tum (come) here, big red chicken! Where did that red byrd (bird) go?!" (Avery repeated this multiple times, at Red Robin Restaurant last night...she was a bit obsessed w/ talking to the Red Robin mascot!)
1 comment:
Bryton's dad was a smarty too, but he listened to things he shouldn't have and got in trouble a few times. I think gma and gpa better watch what they say :)
Post a Comment