Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summer Break has Begun
This morning the kids and I must have known it was our first official "no school" morning! I woke to a very loud "Ha-Choooo!", looked at the clock which read 8:45 a.m. (wow!), and went downstairs to find Bryton quietly playing with Lego's! I couldn't believe I'd slept 'til 8:45, and when I asked Bryton how long he'd been up, he replied "a couple of hours!" I then asked him why he didn't wake me up and he said "cause I like being up by myself!" I hadn't even heard him get up, and I honestly don't think he'd been up long after looking at his tired eyes (despite the fact that he said he'd been up a couple of hrs.!) Avery ended up sleeping past 9 AM, which is also a new record!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment