Thursday, July 31, 2008
Stick Patrol
We had a short, nasty storm blow through here this afternoon. It blew over a few things in our backyard, including the bench Brian built me for Mother's Day a few years ago. So, when we headed outside once the rain had stopped, we noticed there were a ton of sticks and branches on the ground. Bryton said to Avery, "lets help Mom pick up these sticks!" I thought to myself, "great idea, but I doubt you 2 will stick to this task for very long." A 1/2 hr. later, they had all of the sticks picked up! They kept going, and going, and going 'til all the sticks were picked up. I was just happy that I didn't have to do it...so their treat was dinner out on the patio :) Lets hope they don't grow to dread "stick patrol" like I did in my younger years. Of course, "poop patrol" was a lot worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment