Saturday, July 19, 2008

This Week's Favorites

T. Marzetti Italian Blue Cheese Vinaigrette - We are huge tmbc fans, and this is even better than their old standby.
Jake and Amos Hot Garlic Mushrooms - A good snack...kind of like pickles around our house these days.
Old Orchard Produce Stand - This is the old "Rabbit Farm" for you Lena natives. We visited there last night for the first time, and came home w/ all kinds of goodies to try!
Milkbone Rawhide Chips - The dogs take a little longer to gobble these down than regular dog bone treats.
Matrix So Silver Shampoo - For us "wanna be a lighter blond than I really am" girls :)
Cheeto's Cracker Trax - The kids picked these out at the store, but Brian and I like these better than the kiddo's! (thanks Theresa!)

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

What are the cheetos snax you speak of?! I must get some for my cheeto lovin boys!

Theresa said...

ahh, all the cheeto-love, none of the hydrogenated oil....MMMMM!