Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mommmm....

This morning Bryton's school bus pulled up, and as I was shuffling Bryton down the stairs in my bare feet, (I was showered and dressed for the day, just no shoes yet) I slipped and missed a step. Let me tell ya, it hurt because I managed to land with my leg completely straight, causing a lovely jarring effect on my back. Anyways...we had to keep on a movin' to the bus and because I was too busy thinking about how much that little slip hurt and how great it must have looked from the bus driver's perspective...I didn't think about how embarrassed Bryton was 'til awhile later. He said, "Mommm" a few times in that tone :) Should I just warn him now that his mother is a klutz, and this is only one example of the many times throughout his life that I will embarrass him, purposefully or not?! Nahhh...we'll let him figure that one out on his own.

1 comment:

Rife Wife said...

Don't worry, i'm sure his uncle will remind him with plenty stories showing your "not steady" side...hehehehe