Thursday, September 18, 2008
Vacation Preparation
So today is the big day, when we leave for Disney World! I don't know who's more excited, me or the kids :) As usual before a trip, I couldn't sleep last night. Bryton and Avery's last words before bed were, "tomorrow we go to Disney World!", just as they'd told everyone they came into contact with yesterday. Jake is at 'Bowser Camp.' When we left him last night, he was playing fetch w/ an employee, so I don't even think he saw us leave! There is a beautiful chocolate lab staying there w/ him, but that poor guy has got what they referred to as the 'red light' 'til he goes home...he isn't playing well with the other dogs, so Jake doesn't get to meet him :( As for Bailey, I don't think he knows what to do with himself! He just kind of sits here and looks at me like "what now?" Jake is out of his hair (literally) for a few days. Brian is stressed a bit, due to the last minute get-it-to-a-point-where-I-can-pass-it-on-to-a-draftsman drawings he worked on 'til late last night. Seems that this is the norm for him, when we leave town. He'll be on his phone and checking work emails so that he can keep tabs on things....but he says this isn't a working vacation. We shall see, but since he is really just a big kid himself, I think he'll enjoy Disney World as much as the rest of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you guys have a ton of fun! See you when you get back!
Post a Comment