They played house for a long time, which reminded me of when Jen and I used to spend many long hours playing house! I had to laugh, because a few times I had de-ja-vu! When Jen and I were growing up, we were like sisters...we were together all the time. I was usually coached on how to play with Jen...what we'd do next, what to say, how to play, etc... :) That's how sister's act, right?! Emma was doing that a little bit yesterday, and yes, most of that comes from the fact that she is older than Avery (just as Jen is a year older than me). Oh, how history just might repeat itself w/ Emma and Avery! I'm sure Emma's Gma Linda gets a good laugh from up above, as she watches these two adorable little girls play together :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Playtime w/ Emma
They played house for a long time, which reminded me of when Jen and I used to spend many long hours playing house! I had to laugh, because a few times I had de-ja-vu! When Jen and I were growing up, we were like sisters...we were together all the time. I was usually coached on how to play with Jen...what we'd do next, what to say, how to play, etc... :) That's how sister's act, right?! Emma was doing that a little bit yesterday, and yes, most of that comes from the fact that she is older than Avery (just as Jen is a year older than me). Oh, how history just might repeat itself w/ Emma and Avery! I'm sure Emma's Gma Linda gets a good laugh from up above, as she watches these two adorable little girls play together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment