Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A New Chapter

Bryton had off school yesterday, so we began the day here at home...just Bryton, Avery, and I. Late morning, one of Bryton's friends called, asking if Bryton could go to a movie w/ him and his mom that afternoon. Of course Bryton wanted to go! So much for my "home-body" son, huh?!
I was excited for him, though, 'cause I remember going to the movies w/ friends as a kid. I'm just a little sad that he's growing up so quickly, and his social life might just be better than mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess....I'll take you to the movies. Bryton & Avery can come, too. I promise I'll share the popcorn! :)

Liz Foley said...

Seriously, Sarah has a more active social agenda then I do. I have book club - once a month, she has parties weekly and play dates - it is crazy. Call me - we'll hang out.