Sunday, November 23, 2008

What A Big Night!!!




After dinner tonight, Bryton gave us the report that his tooth was going to fall out. Brian and I were a bit pesimistic, since his bottom front teeth have been only a little loose for a month and a half now. However, when we felt one of those teeth tonight, it was really loose ...so we instantly got almost as excited as Bryton! By 7:30 it was hanging by a thread, and Bryton kept on wiggling it. At 8:00 he exclaimed, "my tooth came out! my tooth came out!!!" We got it all on the video camera, Brian and I both giggling right along w/ Bryton, the little tiny tooth in the baggie, the gaping hole in the front of his mouth, and the permanent tooth that has already started to come in behind it. (which we didn't know was normal, 'til we visited the Dentist last week and found out that tooth with shift into place on its own...whew! these 2 pics were taken right before tonight's grand finale :)
And of course bedtime talk consisted of the tooth fairy, when she might visit, what she looks like, how big she is, how she gets into our house... and of course talk of what the tooth fairy might put under his pillow tonight :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool!!!...but what i want to know is if there were any pliers involved???....haha...thats a Kohn joke we might need to fill you in on...:D

Anonymous said...

Why is it that my kids never asked me how the tooth fairy gets into the house? When Bryton asked me that I wasn't quite sure how to respond. I told him it was "magic". I know he wanted to ask me more, but luckily something exciting happened on the Colt game. phew! You guys have a VERY inquisitive son.

Liz Foley said...

Wow! Congrats, Bryton! I hear the Tooth Fair really pays BIG!