I'm feeling very down today. The kids and I are supposed to be on our way to Virginia, to see Kristen and the boys (while Jerod is away again at training). However, I have 2 sick kids on my hands...one w/ severe bilateral ear infections, and the other still getting over what Dr. thinks was RSV, wheezing her way thru the day. Sooo...per Dr.'s orders, we are not going on our trip :(
Bryton has had lots of problems w/ ear infections since he was a baby, so his Dr. is concerned about his eardrums, and what could happen if we fly when his ears are this badly infected. Poor kid…these come on so quickly for him, and then he’s very sick w/ fever, chills, throwing up, extremely tired, etc... On top of that, our Dr. thinks Avery is still too wheezy to risk a trip. She’s on a steroid, breathing treatment, and an antibiotic…so we are hitting her full force. Their Dr. wants to see them again on Thursday…and as extremely disappointed as we all are, of course I agree w/ him.
I’ve been staying on top of their symptoms for a month now, they’ve been on and off antibiotics, and I’ve been back and forth to the Dr. a lot w/ them…but I still feel at fault. We are frustrated w/ the situation and very, very disappointed that we can’t go on our trip, but just want our kiddo’s better!
3 comments:
sad...Feel Better Soon!!..xoxo
sorry Jess...I hope they get better soon! I'll be thinking about you guys. :)
Yes we are mega bummed as well...BUT they need to be good and healthy so get em there and you can come visit!!!! Woo HOO...just more to look forward to...and it's not your fault-their little bodies will kick it-they are just stubborn like their mama!!! love ya all!
Post a Comment