My goal is to use this as a type of Diary, so that I don't forget the little things that happen with my little people, from day to day.
Bryton and Avery are getting back into their routine, after a much needed trip to visit Jerod and fam. Of course I miss my sweet little buddies, Isaac and Samuel, but I find comfort knowing they are only States away now. As of this morning, Bryton and Avery were both ready to go back to Florida to see their cousins, Aunt, and Uncle, so their first long road trip must not have been too bad for them!
Bryton took a poster sized picture of he and Avery by an F-22 to school w/ him today, and proudly wore his F-22 tshirt. I heard "Awesome!" from the other kids, as I was leaving his classroom this morning...he was very anxious to show off his picture and tell his class about our trip!
3 comments:
Yeah, you used it!!! I didn't think I had you convinced but was so excited when I saw you had posted something!!! We all still miss you all as well. Isaac still comments on Bryton and Jess. And Samuel would love your snuggles-he told me :)
Kristen is leading us down this crazy blog road. I don't know if we'll thank her or not later.
I like your blog and I really appreciate the pictures of the kids - they grow so fast - I'm amazed. I'm glad you have chosen to spend time helping your children get started with their lives and if they turn out as good as you - well done! g-aunt sue
Post a Comment