Uggghhh...I really dislike tax time. I can't remember ever "liking" tax time, to be honest. And why do we hurry to get ours done, I ask myself...we should wait until the last possible moment, as right now I'm not very happy w/ the IRS. And no, there really isn't much we can do to improve upon our situation as far as our tax's go this year...believe me, we've had our financial advisor try from all angles!
Groceries, gas, and healthcare are 3 things we seem to spend a lot of our money on, and they are 3 things that have gone up considerably nationwide over the past year. I'd imagine we are in the majority, as far as this spending is concerned. And maybe more people than I think are feeling a "crunch," just as we are, at tax time this year. I never thought we'd consider looking at a hybrid vehicle anytime soon...but maybe we should at least start entertaining the idea. Our grocery bill will only continue to increase w/ growing kids...and healthcare, well, thats another blog entry all together. So, I needed to officially complain about this, and I honestly feel better now that I have!
1 comment:
Blogging is theraputic-it always helps me complain about something!!! Sorry about the tax situation...maybe another child would help your cause!!! :)
Post a Comment