Friday, March 14, 2008

Wiggly Teeth




Bryton had a check-up at the dentist this morning, and his dentist said, "lookin' good...and your bottom 2 teeth are wiggly, so they'll be ready to come out soon!" I didn't know how Bryton would react to this, since Bryton and I haven't talked about losing his baby teeth yet. He wasn't concerned. He simply said, "yep, they are a little wiggly" as we were walking out. And of course he's a big fan of the whole tooth fairy concept. He asked, "Mom, is Avery going to lose her teeth too?" I replied, "yes, when she gets as old as you are." He thought about that a minute and said, "yep, I am getting pretty old, aren't I?!"
Makes this mommy a little sad that this growing up stuff is happening so quickly...but I also appreciate their independence :)

(the 2nd picture was taken one year ago...he hasn't changed much, other than growing taller by the minute!)

No comments: