Summer park programs have begun, and tball is the first on the list! Bryton has been SO EXCITED for this to start! He misses his little "buds" from school, so I think that is the main reason he is looking forward to this morning's lesson. When discussing it w/ his sister, she asked, "I be the cheerweada (cheerleader)?!" "Yes," Bryton replies, in his most exasperated voice. Then he adds, "but don't yell so loud, 'cause we can't concentrate when you do that." Wow, tball must be serious stuff his year!
I was saying that Bryton misses his classmates, whom he hasn't seen now for 1 whole week. We saw one at a graduation party this past weekend, and he and Bryton ran to each other and hugged so hard that they knocked each other over! And then in church on Sunday morning, Bryton decided to give a "high five" to another buddy of his, while he was walking in front of me in the communion line!
Bryton seems to know every kid's name in town, who is between the ages of 4-6! When we are out and about, he'll call kids by name...and I always ask "are you sure that is his/her name?!" Maybe he'll grow up and be in HR, like his Mommy...since he's doing well remembering names and faces, and he is becoming quite the little social bee :)
1 comment:
OR he's like his dad and makes conversation or talks to anybody...but I can see him being a recruiter too :)
Post a Comment