Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where Do the Week's Go?

Its already Thursday, which I can't believe. And the summer is flying by. Summer park district programs, the pool, the library, hanging out at home, gardening, and spending time w/ friends and family is keeping the kids and I busy these days...but these things are what summer is all about for us! Bryton has started talking about school in the fall, and wondering who his next teacher will be... which tells me he's starting to "miss" it a little bit. And Avery says she's going to school this fall. She's in for a big surprise, as it will just be her and I all day long! Oh, what an adjustment that will be for all of us...mostly this Mom.

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

I know, I can't believe it is almost the 4th of July! I'm sure Miss Averybelle will love having her mama all to herself!

Anonymous said...

I don't want summer to end. It's flying by way to quickly.

Nancy