Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Drinking and Driving
The kids and I were out and about, seeing our favorite "little people" in our immediate family yesterday. I usually have something I'm drinking in the truck w/ me...coffee, water, or pop. Yesterday morning it was coffee and Bryton says to me, "Mom, you aren't supposed to drink and drive!" I had to giggle at that, 'cause he was very serious...and this is the first time he's paid attention to me drinking something in the truck. So, for a full 1/2 hr., we discussed the true meaning of this phrase. He has little radar ears, so he must have picked it up at school or from TV. Avery didn't talk much while Bryton and I discussed this, but I know she was listening...so, it will be interesting to hear what eventually comes out of her mouth on this subject :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment