Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Theory is Blown

I've always thought Bryton and Avery preferred foods they weren't forced to eat while they were in my womb. Avery, for example, prefers hot and spicy stuff like "zesty pickles" and salsa, while I craved sweets when I was pregnant with her. Bryton prefers sweets, even though I went through a bottle of hot sauce a week, as a condiment, the entire time I was pregnant with him. Avery has since blown that little theory of mine out of the water. I had an immense craving for Ramen Noodles the last 2 months of my pregnancy with her (this didn't help my sky-rocketing blood pressure, at the time). So I let Avery try them a few months ago and now she'd eat Ramen Noodles for every meal if I'd let her - but don't worry, I don't let her. I can only blame myself, and I just hate that!

1 comment:

Rife Wife said...

Well all I know is I lived on Subway sandwiches with both my boys and Boy 1 loves them! He prefers Subway to McDonalds, Chic-Fil-A, etc. And yesterday when we were eating Subway, Boy 2 seemed very interested in our Subs...