Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Vacation For All

This is where Jake will be going on his vacation, while we are at Disney World:

http://bowsercamp.com/default.aspx

And Bailey will be going on an exciting trip to "Camp Fortner." (a.k.a. our friends, Amber and Jeremy's, house...and he might not want to return home!)

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

Looks like Jake will be living it up! I'm sure Bailey will enjoy his quarters too-I mean, don't they have a small Wrigleyville downstairs?! Hopefully he's wearing a Cubs collar when you get him back-that'd make my husband very irrate! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Bow Wow....if I were a dog, I would love to go were Jake is going. Running around outside, taking in the beautiful views....and if the weather wasn't the greatest, I could relax inside on the carpet & catch up on my Lassie re-runs!
Is Jake going to be picked up in the van? Seriously though, it sounds great!
Hey Kristen, I'll have to take some pictures of Bailey enjoying the Cubs (sorry Jerod) :)