Thursday, October 2, 2008

Illinois Fall Weather

I've heard a few people complaining around our parts about the cool weather we are having already this Fall. Yep, it means thicker coats, long pants, long sleeved shirts, and possibly hats and gloves...but that's OK. Today is a perfect Fall day. And we do live in the Midwest, right?! The sun is shining, leaves are scattered on the ground, the weather is cool but not cold by any means, and there is that "smell" of Fall in the air :) In the past, I could never say that I shared my brother's love for Fall, but I just might be getting there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my goodness jess....i have been telling everybody here the exact same thing...i love fall!!...:D

Anonymous said...

Oh yes....I love fall. Cool crisp air & the beautiful trees with their changing leaves.....I think we need to teach Bryton & Avery how to make leaf houses.....good times.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget with fall comes Bow Season!!
-Brian