Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Few Things That Have "Clicked"

Avery drew a ghost and a spider for me yesterday afternoon. The ghost was a long oval, with 2 eyes, a nose, and a smiling mouth (she says its a nice ghost), 2 legs, and 2 arms. And all body parts were in the right place! Same goes for the spider, w/ many legs all the way around it. It was a happy spider, too, w/ a smiling mouth :)

Bryton's doing very well w/ his drawing and tracing. Brian has a ton of old "how to draw" books from when he was growing up. His mom saved them all for him. So, Bryton's past time of choice these days is to draw, step by step, from these "new" books! His favorite objects to draw are planes and animals, so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Avery's pictures. I already know how talented Bryton is....how exciting that they both enjoy drawing! hey Jess, have you drawn your "people" lately? I love how you capture their feet! :)
You know I love you Jess!