Wednesday, March 12, 2008

History Repeats Itself

The other night, before bed, Bryton was whispering something into Avery's ear while they were brushing teeth in the bathroom. Avery giggled and said, "ok!"
Avery and I went into her bedroom so she could drink a little milk and head to bed...and I heard Bryton tell his Dad, "Mom needs you in Avery's room." Now most of you know that Avery has a tendency to hold her breath and pass out, so Brian usually answers this type of request pretty quickly! Since I knew this wasn't the case, I decided to wait and see what Bryton was up to.
Brian walked in, Bryton turned the light on and said, "this is going to be funny!" and Bryton "de-pants'd" him! Bryton, Avery, and I were laughing so hard (I know I probably shouldn't have, but it was hard not to!) Brian didn't find it funny, however, and proceeded to lecture Bryton on how you don't pull people's pants down..."ever!" Needless to say, despite the lecture, Bryton was still giggling softly when I went in to kiss him goodnight :)
And so I can't help but remember the good 'ol days, when we were on vacation, and my brother and cousin Trevor (both weren't much older than Bryton at the time) pulled down Gpa Chuck's pants in the middle of the Pizza Hut parking lot!!!

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

That's hilarious!!! Sorry, Brian, but it is! Jerod probably wouldn't think it is funny either unless he was doing it to somebody!

Theresa said...

I agree with rife wife.....too funny. We'll need to watch out for all of these little boys as they turn into their dads.