Monday, March 10, 2008

Thoughts

Have you ever noticed how much you "think" in the car? We've been traveling a lot over the past few weeks, and so I've had lots of time to think about various subjects. Then I wonder, "why am I thinking about this?!" Certain thoughts lead to other certain thoughts, which lead to others...and so on, I suppose. And then Brian will ask me, "What are you thinking about?" (because I'm quietly riding beside him, looking out the window, and saying nothing) I pick my most recent thought, ask "do you really want to know?!" and go with it...which can make for a very interesting conversation! Try it sometime, no matter how random your thoughts are (because mine tend to be very random)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to daydream. I had a lot more time to do that when I was young and in school. It was always more fun than studying or listening to my teachers. Lots of my daydreams I wouldn't want to share. :) It is one nice thing about traveling.
Nancy