Or in Avery's deep little voice, "Wuv it, Wuv it!" I love the little adventures the kids and I have, while we are on walks!
Avery and I were on our way to the library today, and the noon fire whistle went off. Then the church bells started chiming. Then we saw a bunch of birds pecking around in someone's yard. And finally we saw the water tower. Avery gets so genuinely excited about what is going on around her!
"See dat (that) water tower? Wow! Big, big water tower!"
"Hear dat, Mommy?! Where dat toming (coming) from? Go see it?" (fire whistle)
"What's dat sound?! Pretty song? Princess song?" (church bells)
"Touch 'em? Tute (cute) baby birds!" (all little things are babies, these days :)
"Here we are! We at da wibrary (library)! Wuv it, Wuv it!"
1 comment:
Too cute...I miss her deep little voice!
Post a Comment