We've been at the park a few times this week, and I can't believe the difference in Bryton and Avery and their abilities. Last year I was a "hovering" mom...Avery wasn't all that confident on the park equipment, and neither was her mother. I'd envy the mom's who'd sit on a bench, relaxed, as their kids played.
Wellll...I think I might get to be one of those mom's this summer! Bryton can work the monkey bars like just that...a monkey. He whips across them in no time! He climbs up the twirly tower (this is what we call it) with a lot more confidence, as well as parts of the equipment that he isn't supposed to be climbing on.
And then there is Avery...she marches up the steps, and goes down the slide over and over again. She also loves the teeter totter.
So far, I love this independence...it makes the park a lot more fun for this mom! Bryton and Avery are genuinely entertaining, talking non stop and playing together. We may have injuries here and there...but that comes with the territory.
1 comment:
Ah I'm looking forward to the day I can sit and read a book...but maybe this year if Boy 2 is happy just chilling in the grass or something?! Enjoy your independence!
Post a Comment