Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Video Games and Movies
Bryton loves playing video games and watching movies; however, we have to greatly limit both around our house. Otherwise, he'd want to do this a lot more than he currently does. A trend we are seeing...Bryton is having a hard time, at the age of 5 (since he's playing 10+ yr. old PS2 games), distinguishing between make believe and real life. He'll often ask me "Is that in this real life?" when he's watching a show on TV. I suppose this is normal, but for now he's on a break from video games. Movies I'm not as worried about, since we don't watch many... but Spiderman and Transformers aren't the first options out of my mouth these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy 1 has been asking me about "Sully" when he wakes up every now and then...don't know if that means the movie and he's thinking of Monsters or what?! I mean he does ask for Lightning McQueen every morning so I suppose it could just be coincidence.
Post a Comment