Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nose Problems

Avery is sticking Lego's up her nose. I don't know why, for sure, but I think it might be the age she is at and the fact that she's been into playing with Lego's a lot lately. Her little cousin was sticking pea's up his nose, and Brian swears that Avery has heard me talk about that, and that is why Avery has pulled this trick three times now. However, my mommy intuition tells me she's thought this up on her own. This morning was the third time we've had to use tweezers on the little stinker. She says she understands when I tell her "Do not put anything up your nose!" Why does she keep doing it, then?! This morning she had one little round Lego shoved way up there, and it must have hurt because she started crying. So, maybe this will be the last time we deal with this issue. I sure hope so!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

well, at least we know it's a Rife Trait!!

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I'm surprised Bryton didn't do it. I think Sarah and Brian both put things in their nose. You could scare the hell out of her by telling her she would have to have surgery if she did it again. Who knows, if it goes up far enough she just might.