Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kindergarten Registration


Could this really be happening already?! Yes, Bryton's Kindergarten registration is today. Wow, where has the summer gone (or the past 5 yrs., for that matter)? Makes this Mom a little sad. There's no turning back now...the 8 am - 3 pm school days are quickly approaching.

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

I can't believe that! Every time I think of how old these kiddos are getting it saddens me...but makes me happy too because fun times are ahead!

Anonymous said...

It is very different today than when we were in kindergarten. Of course that was a looooong time ago. We didn't learn our numbers and letters till we went to school. Actually, we were considered babies I suppose. Bryton knows so much already. It will be fun to watch him grow and learn. Is that all day five days a week? Poor kid.