Tori, a very special neighbor and friend of ours, is soon off to college. We've watched her through 4 successful and sometimes trying years of high school, and she's blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Now she's got piles of dorm "stuff" in her parents house, she's cleaning her room for the final time (she hopes, since she dreads this job)...and she's started saying her good-bye's. Tori is very excited, and she reminds me a lot of myself, at her age. I remember being anxious to be "on my own." Its fun listening to her ideas, thoughts, and expectations of college. Do I want to go back? They were 4 great years of my life, so I'm excited for her. We'll miss Tori not being right next door, but she's about to start a new chapter in her life. We are so very proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment