Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This Week's Favorites

McDonald's "Big and Tasty" - I know this isn't the most healthy sandwich option on their menu, but it tastes damn good.
Bath and Body Works - Coconut, Lime, Verbena Ultimate Silk Body Lotion - This makes my skin feel really soft after I put it on.
The Young and the Restless - I'm recently hooked. I now watch it on the computer, after the kids are in bed.
Peaches - Can't beat a nice fresh peach, when the juice runs right down your chin!
The Gap - I love their kids' clothes, especially for sturdy little girls :)
Oshkosh B'Gosh - I'm a big fan of their kids' clothes, especially their "slim" jeans for skinny boys :)
Carter's - They have cute, cute, cute little girls' clothes out right now!
The Children's Place - Also a great place to find "slim" boys' jeans and trendy little girls' clothes. Can you tell I've been back to school shopping?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try bagel bites. They are in the freezer section. It is a bagel roll with cream cheese in the middle. The ones I tried have cinnamon as well. yummmmm I toasted mine.

Rife Wife said...

Never tried the Big and Tasty. Glad to see I got you hooked on Y & R. Now we can trade stories! I agree with you on the OshKosh...love em!

Theresa said...

Don't you love burning a hole in your wallet this time of year.....but the little girls clothes are tooo darn cute.

Amber said...

Jessica....you said "damn" :)