Monday, August 18, 2008
Our Veggie Lovers
Nope, not Bryton and Avery so much...its Bailey and Jake I'm referring to. What are their favorite garden fresh veggies so far? Turnips, cucumbers, and zucchini...they've just taken a liking to the tail end of our crop...so we've decided its OK because we aren't eating these veggies anymore. Oh, and they like our neighbors tomatoes. So far they are being good about not touching our tomatoes :) Our neighbors don't pick theirs (we aren't sure why they plant them from year to year), and they are all slowly rotting...so once in awhile I catch Jake sneaking over to snatch one. Jake even has a light green tint going on his very light hair...from his regular wandering through our garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matthew would probably pay you to send the dogs over to clean up the veggies I put on his plate!! He is worse then a little kid!
That's pretty funny! Can't wait to see those pooches!
Post a Comment